with more than 30,000 patients in total.
Whether it is a full service or only certain services, PHARMALOG has a lot of experience in the implementation of non-interventional studies (NIS). Thanks to short channels and internal data management, even large amounts of data can be entered and analysed quickly. We create a suitable study design according to your project requirements.
- Cohort studies
- Register studies
- NIS design – choice of a suitable design according to the aims of the project
- Pharmacoeconomic planning and implementing the studies: Cost/benefit analysis, quality of life.
- Testing the feasibility of the planned NIS
- Developing the observation plan / documentation forms
- Implementing the NIS according to BfArM, VfA and GEP requirements
- Collecting the contracts and returning the documentation forms
- Contracts with investigators
- Status reports
- Close contact with those responsible for the project at the sponsor's end, e.g. the sales division
- Quality assurance
- Payment management